- A prize or prizes won in a sweepstake
- In the United States consumer sales promotions known as sweepstakes or simply sweeps (both single and plural) have become associated with marketing promotions targeted toward both generating enthusiasm and providing incentive reactions among customers by enticing consumers to submit free entries
- The Sweepstakes was an 1853 clipper ship in the California trade. She was known for a record passage from New York to Bombay, and for a race around the Horn with three other clippers.
- A race on which money is bet in this way
- A form of gambling, esp. on horse races, in which all the stakes are divided among the winners
- a lottery in which the prize consists of the money paid by the participants
- Luck, esp. good luck
- The success or failure of a person or enterprise over a period of time or in the course of a particular activity
- luck: an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another; “bad luck caused his downfall”; “we ran into each other by pure chance”
- Chance or luck as an external, arbitrary force affecting human affairs
- a large amount of wealth or prosperity
- luck: an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome; “it was my good luck to be there”; “they say luck is a lady”; “it was as if fortune guided his hand”
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; “They wheeled their horses around and left”
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
wheel of fortune sweepstakes – You are
I set about learning all I could about entering sweeps and contests, and what it took to become a winner! I was determined to be a big winner myself! I won many, many small contests, but also some big ones.
Here’s a little sampling of how I did it:
1) Don’t go out there and search out the contests for yourself. There are places you can go that have 1000′s of contests listed for FREE in one big database.
2) There is special software that is also FREE that you can download that will cut your entering time by over half. You will be able to enter tons more sweepstakes and be on your way to winning!
3) There are good, better and best sweepstakes to enter, and ones just to steer clear of.
You will also hear some true confessions about what happened to me while I was striving to be a winner. I want to help you avoid the same fate.
You can be a multiple sweepstakes winner, and I want to help you be a successful. At the end of the day, if you follow my little tips and tricks, you will find yourself on a winning path in no time at all and your e-mail inbox flooded with subject lines of:
“You are a Winner!”